- Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby written by Teena Drake
- I am an educator and taught Science for several years to eighth grade students
- This book will guide you to discuss with your teenagers about healthy sexual relationships whether it be in the future or if they are already sexually active,
- You may find several of the statistics alarming, I did!
- The book begins with a story line about two eighth grade students who decided to have a baby. The impact on their lives as well as their classmates.
- Who is teaching your child about healthy sexual relationships? If you are allowing the television, music industry, or public education to handle this I am sorry to tell you they are not seeking the best interest of your child.
- Take time to read this book and discover how you want your teenager to perceive sexual relationships.